A comprehensive storage solution
The latest name at the forefront of vehicle storage, Donnelly Car Storage provides a comprehensive storage solution for vehicles of all kinds, both classic and modern day.
In addition to secure storage, a wide range of supporting services are accessible to both storage customers and those not storing a vehicle with us. Some of these include valeting and detailing, servicing and maintenance, transportation and bespoke collection management.
- 01 The condition of the vehicle is noted, with photos taken to support our findings
- 02 Interior coverings are applied to the driver's seat and footwell, steering wheel and gearstick where applicable
- 03 The vehicle now receives a complimentary wash and vacuum to ensure cleanliness before entering the facility
- 04 The team now check and record parameters such as battery status, fluid levels, tyre tread depth and tyre pressures
- 05 The vehicle is then allowed to air dry overnight in our holding area before being placed in its designated space
- 06 A CTEK trickle charger is installed to continually maintain and monitor the battery, and any isolation switches are used
- 07 One of our premium, breathable stretch-fit covers is placed over the vehicle and a drip tray is placed underneath
- 08 A schedule is created to include any Vehicle Health Check and Road Exercise intervals specified on arrival
- 09 Final Checks & the report is sent to the customer allowing them to view the condition and status of their vehicle
- Detailed vehicle inspection on arrival
- Premium, fleece lined car cover and interior protection placed throughout
- CTEK trickle charger fitted 24/7 to maintain and monitor battery condition
- Optional 'Vehicle Health Check' and 'Road Exercise' programmes
- Daily driver storage whilst using your stored vehicle
- Bespoke vehicle management services
- Local transfers to/from local station or airport
- 01 Upon request to collect, we first check the MOT and tax status to make sure the vehicle is road legal
- 02 The owner's account is checked for any outstanding balances due
- 03 Fluid levels and battery connections are checked
- 04 Lighting, the horn and any other electrical items are checked to ensure proper and correct function
- 05 If applicable, the time clock is checked and set accordingly
- 06 Tyre pressures are adjusted as necessary for road use
- 07 Any issues are brought to the owner’s attention with a solution to rectify also presented
- 08 An outbound condition report is carried out, and photos taken to document the vehicles condition
- 09 The vehicle is taken to the handover bay and all interior protection is removed in advance of the owner's arrival
- Detailing & valetingFrom a maintenance wash to full paint correction and PPF, we can give your car a new lease of life.
- TransportationWherever you need your car moved to, we have the solution to meet your requirements.